Whether verifying sensors that are out of calibration interval or using fully calibrated units, good practice is to verify performance prior to any important test. Handheld and portable calibration systems not only verify sensor performance, but can also be used to test additional components including cabling, signal conditioning, DAQ, and alert/alarm levels. Many options are available.
- 394C06 – handheld single point 159.2 Hz verification for payloads (sensor/cabling/mounting hardware) up to 210 gram mass. Select between 1g rms or peak output. Offers constant acceleration, velocity, displacement.
- 699B02 – similar to 394C06 but meant for heavier sensors, supporting payloads up to 250 gram mass.
- 9100D - Portable Shaker Table providing a known and repeatable dynamic excitation level for sensor validation or loop checking. Test at multiple amplitudes and frequencies. Maximum payload 800 grams.
- 9110D - Portable Vibration Calibrator, similar to 9100D, plus displays sensor sensitivity and can be used to create NIST-traceable ISO 17025-compliant calibration certificates.
- 9200D - Low Frequency version of 9100D. Test from 0.7 Hz to 2 kHz.
- 9210D - Low Frequency version of 9110D. Test from 0.7 Hz to 2 kHz.