Charge Mode Accelerometer Portable Calibrator Model C9110D
Troubleshoot & Create Calibration Reports for Differential High Temperature Turbine Vibration Sensors
Similar in operation to Portable Vibration Calibrator Model 9110D, The Modal Shop’s Portable Vibration Calibrator with Charge Amplifier Input Model C9110D adds the functionality of a charge amplifier input. The C9110D supports the calibration of both single-ended and differential charge accelerometers and is supplied with a 7/16-27 2-pin MIL to BNC cable for the calibration of high temperature turbine vibration sensors that have a differential output.
The C9110D creates ISO 17025 compliant calibration reports via ISO 16063-21 methodology for the following vibration sensor types:
- Integrated circuit piezoelectric (ICP®)
- Differential piezoelectric charge
- Single-ended piezoelectric charge
- Moving coil (i.e. self-generating, voltage output)
- Piezoresistive (external bridge signal conditioner required)
- Proximity probes (eddy current probes)
- Capacitive sensors (external signal conditioner required)
- Modulated current vibration sensors (external signal conditioner required)
Loading the player...
Product Features & Benefits
- Portable, lightweight design with long battery life. The C9110D can be brought to the turbine engine to loop check high temperature differential accelerometers and their monitoring system, troubleshoot, and calibrate.
- Stepped sine programmability with pass/fail notification after each test point
- Sensitivity display easily toggles from pC/g to mV/g for troubleshooting the source of error in a charge mode accelerometer measurement chain
- Direct connection to internal quartz reference accelerometer allows for confirmation of shaker accuracy without return to The Modal Shop for service
Each Portable Vibration Calibrator with Charge Amplifier Input Model C9110D is supplied with the following accessories:
- Two mounting plates designed for the most popular 3 and 4-hole bolt patterns used on high temperature differential piezoelectric charge accelerometer designs and moving coil sensors. The following sensor models and series are supported:
- Vibro-Meter: CA 134, CE 134, CA 202, CA 280, CE 281, CA 303, CA 306, CE 311
- Bently Nevada: 330450, 330750, 350900
- Endevco: 6233C, 6222M, 6222S and 6240 series
- Dytran: 3085C and 3235 series
- B&K: 8324
- Metrix: 5485C, SA6350
- CEC: 4‑123, 4‑125, 4‑126, 4‑128, 4‑130, 4‑137, 4‑138, 4‑170, 4‑171
- PCB: 357 & EX600B series, EX615A42 and EX619A11
- ¼-28 M & F, 10-32 M, M8x1 M & F, M8x1.25 M & F, Magnetic mounting targets
- 7/16-27 2-pin MIL to BNC cable for differential charge accelerometers
- Accuracy calibration certificate accredited by A2LA to ISO 17025
- USB flash memory drive with calibration report generation workbook. The workbook is a Microsoft Excel Macro-Enabled template. No other software is required. The C9110D is programmed with the same workbook and can be programmed from any computer with Microsoft Excel®.
- ± 3% accuracy from 10 Hz to 10 kHz, ± 5% accuracy from 5 Hz to <10 Hz
- Low frequency operation down to 5 Hz
- Field drift test and accuracy check procedure provided, direct connection to internal quartz reference accelerometer
- Pass/fail notification after each programmed test point
- Creates calibration certificates for both frequency response and linearity
- Auto-payload calculation, no mass entry required for accurate results
- 18-hour battery life
- Factory calibration survives loss of power in the event of battery replacement
Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.