The ME'scope-based surveillance series form Vibrant Technologies is a network-based series of software packages and options designed for real-time
remote vibration monitoring of, structures, construction sites, or other environmental test sites with the simplicity of a red light–green light monitoring system
Continuous monitoring of environmental vibration for short or long term projects, particularly in a remote area, has always presented unique challenges. To avoid complex installations and frequent visits to remote locations, The Modal Shop offers
the ME'scope Environmental Surveillance System from Vibrant Technologies - portable, integrated solution for deployment in the field creating the ability to view real-time data and send/receive automatic alerts via email or SMS/text messaging
to make quick decisions in the field.
With an internet connection (cellular, WiFi, or wired Ethernet), securely access basic trend plots, set alert/alarm levels for the email or text notification, and access event logs through the console software from a computer off-site. The systems also
offers a secure site-based archival Database which can located either on a local computer, on a local area network, or in the cloud on the Internet to store the acquired data. ME'scopeESS features include:
- Continuously acquire, post-process, archive, display, and analyze vibration, acoustic, and many other parameters.
- Access basic trend plots, set alert/alarm levels with email or text notification, and access event logs through the console software from off site locations (with internet connection).
- Email or text message notification of all warning level violations and logging of all warning level violations events
- User-defined alarm levels on multiple narrow or octave frequency band as well as time spans of acquired data
- Easy to use graphical user interface using Google Earth site views with sensor locations marked
- Compact, rugged, weather resistant case with up to 32 channels of acquisition
See more on the website at www.vibetech.com. Additional options available, please call for details.
|ME'scopeESS Software Rental Configurations|
|ESS‑100||Monitoring of vibration and other engineering parameter levels at multiple sites using time waveforms, vibration spectra, order-tracked ODSs, and more. Includes VT-620 and VES-700, and MEC-2000|
|ESS‑200||Health monitoring of vibration and other engineering parameter levels at multiple sites using narrow and octave band spectra, other engineering parameters. Includes software, ESS-100 & VES-3000 Signal Processing, VES-6000 Acoustics|
|ME'scopeESS Hardware Rental Configurations|
|VPH‑804||Portable acquisition housed in carrying case with system controller, power surge protection, wired or wireless internet connectivity, multi channel simultaneous acquisition, external BNC, USB and Ethernet connection. Windows Remote Desktop
support, HDMI and USB support for external screen, mouse, and keyboard support. A cell phone modem can be used for internet access with cellular data plan (ordered separately)|
|VPH‑808||8 channel configuration, includes items form VPH-804 4 channel configuration|
|VPH‑816||16 channel configuration, includes items form VPH-804 4 channel configuration|