Rental Process in US, Canada, and Mexico
Rental Period, Payment, and Shipment Details
Renting from The Modal Shop is easy! Follow this three step process to answer the logistical questions for completing a rental order.
First: How long will you need the rental equipment?
- Standard rental periods are 7, 15 and 30 days
- Pricing can be found here
- Rental periods can be customized to meet your testing schedule
- The rental period:
- Starts the day after TMS ships the equipment
- Ends the day TMS receives the equipment back on our dock
Next: How would you like to pay for your rental?
- To use a credit card, download our authorization form
- To use a purchase order with Net 30 credit terms:
- Download our application or
- Submit your own similar form complete with information
- Forms can be submitted by email or fax (513.458.2172)
Last: Where and how would you like us to ship your rental equipment?
- Specify shipping address for equipment
- Please specify if "bill to" and "ship to" addresses are different
- Specify date of arrival for equipment
- Specify shipping method
- You may supply your UPS or FedEx account number
- Shipping charges can also be pre-paid by TMS and added to your final invoice.
- Return shipping instructions can be found here.
- Canadian customers must include a Commercial Invoice with return shipments. Click here to download a form for use.
Other common rental questions are answered here in our Rental FAQ.