The Mini-Seis III is a portable seismograph built for ruggedness, reliability, accuracy and power conservation. The system includes a Mini-Seis III with seismic package and microphone, water resistant case, cellular modem, cabling and power.
The Mini-Seis III supports USB for data transfer to a computer and thumb drive. It has over 500 MB of memory and can store over 2000 waveform records. It has an easy-to-read display and is designed for low power. With a fully charged battery the unit
will operate from 7 to 10 days at 1024 samples per second. Longer times may be obtained using the timer mode or external power from a solar panel or deep cycle battery.
- Range - Standard 260 mm/s (10.24 in/s)
- Resolution - 0.008 mm/s (0.0003 in/s) depending on the range
- Frequency Range (ISEE) - 2 to 250 Hz
- Frequency Range (DIN) - 1 to 315 Hz
- Weighting - Linear overpressure or A weighting
- Linear Range - 0.0156 Pa (0.000156 Mb) depending on range
- Linear Frequency Range - 2 to 250 Hz
- A Weighting Range - 50 to 120 dBA
- A Weighting Resolution - 0.1dBA
More information about the Mini Seis III Specifications..
What Does MINI-SEIS III Offer?
- Three seismic channels and one acoustic channel
- Sampling rates from 1024, 2048, 4096 and 16384 over 4 channels
- Waveform duration from 1 to 120 seconds at rates of 1024 to 4096, 1 to 7 seconds at 16384
- Selectable 16 or 12 bit resolution when retrieving data
- Memory storage for over two thousand waveform and histogram records
- Direct data retrieval via USB and/or USB thumb drive
- Serial baud rates up to 230400
- Remote access with approved cellular modem
- Waveform, Histogram, Histogram/Waveform and Manual operating modes
- Special sensitivity options
- A weighted sound option
Cellular Data Plans for MINI-SEIS III
Compatible with any network device that supports serial.
- Pre-Configured Modem Set Up
- Remote Access through Cellular, Satellite, and Wi-Fi
- Optional GPS Location
- Automatic Alerts Available
More information about the Mini Seis III.
For Rental Information of the MINI-SEIS III, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.