High Pressure Calibration System - K9913C
15,000 psi [100 MPa] Range
The K9913C Dynamic Pressure Calibration System offers accurate dynamic calibration of pressure sensors over a pressure range of 200 to 15,000 psi using a stable tourmaline reference sensor. A pressure impulse is simultaneously applied to both the reference and sensor under test (SUT) to determine the sensitivity of a pressure sensor at a particular amplitude. By varying the amplitude level, the linearity of the SUT can also be determined. Using a high quality data acquisition system, the K9913C automatically measures, stores and reports the calibration results on an ISO 17025 compliant calibration certificate.
- Saves time and improves efficiency by automating calibration routine
- Integrated system includes all needed components
- Dynamically calibrates pressure transducers
- Improves accuracy and consistency by implementing curve fitting to impulse calibration data
- Calibration data allows transducer trending for better instrumentation management
In addition, the 9155D-913 adds pressure calibration capability to existing 9155D Accelerometer Calibration Workstations.
Return to Calibration Home page