PneuShock Accelerometer Calibration System
The PneuShock™, Shock Accelerometer Calibration Workstation, Model K9525C measures sensor sensitivity at high acceleration levels up to 10,000g in accordance with ISO 16063-22. PneuShock™, a state-of-the-art shock exciter, uses a pneumatically operated projectile to strike an anvil and excite the sensor under test. The user controls both air pressure and duration of application, ensuring accurate and consistent impact measurements.
Loading the player...
This system is fully turnkey, includes a PC and data acquisition card, stores shock calibration results using Microsoft Access, and has an easy-to-use software interface.
- Assures accurate, NIST and/or PTB traceable calibrations
- Provides calibration and linearity check from 20g to 10,000g
- Uses state-of-the-art pneumatically actuated exciter providing controlled and consistent impacts
- Includes a variety of impact anvils and projectiles to tailor the impulse shape for frequency content and shock level
- Compatible with standard back-to-back shock reference accelerometers
- Provides graphical indication of sensor amplitude linearity
- Electronic control unit provides user control of projectile drive pressure and pulse width
- Digital pressure indication aids in control and repeatability
Model 9155 Accelerometer Calibration Workstation
Model 9155 Options
Model 9155 Specifications
Return to Calibration Home page