US and Canadian Rental Process
Renting from The Modal Shop is easy! Follow this three step process to answer the logistical questions for completing a rental order.
First: How long will you need the rental equipment?
- Standard rental periods are 7, 15 and 30 days
- Pricing can be found here
- Rental periods can be customized to meet your testing schedule
- The rental period:
- Starts the day after TMS ships the equipment
- Ends the day TMS receives the equipment back on our dock
Next: How would you like to pay for your rental?
- To use a credit card, download our authorization form
- To use a purchase order with Net 30 credit terms:
- Download our application or
- Submit your own similar form complete with information
- Forms can be submitted by email or fax (513.458.2172)
Last: Where and how would you like us to ship your rental equipment?
- Specify shipping address for equipment
- Please specify if "bill to" and "ship to" addresses are different
- Specify date of arrival for equipment
- Specify shipping method
- You may supply your UPS or FedEx account number
- Shipping charges can also be pre-paid by TMS and added to your final invoice.
- Return shipping instructions can be found here.
- Canadian customers must include a Commercial Invoice with return shipments. Click here to download a form for use.
Other common rental questions are answered here in our Rental FAQ.