Acoustic Camera Rental
SoundCam Acoustic Camera
The SoundCam is a live action acoustic camera that is used to locate sound sources using an array of MEMS‑microphones. This easy-to-use acoustic camera provides a visual sound recording of the environment under investigation. The SoundCam is an accurate and high speed tool for locating and analyzing sound from a source while providing real-time results and features a built-in touch screen and button controls for operation.
Loading the player...
- Sound Camera hardware includes microphone array, camera with lighting, integrated DAQ/controller with display and software.
- Software for Windows for offline analysis.
- Tripod and headphones.
- Quick Start Guide.
- Carrying Case.
- Handheld 7 lb System.
- 64 channel, 34 cm array.
- From 800 Hz with beamforming-methods; lower with decreased resolution.
- >2.5 hour battery life (minimum).
- IP54 rated (protected against dust, water splash).
- Live view: up to 100 acoustic fps, 50 optical fps; show FFT and spectrogram, listen to local sound, place markers, buffer recordings.
- Offline features: view results, replay, listen to local sound.
- Export: video, sound, picture.
- Sound Analysis, Sound Source Identification.
- Vehicle (Automotive/Train/Truck NVH, Squeak & Rattle, Traffic, Interior, Emission, Passby, Underbody, Tire, Component and more)
- Aerospace (Interior, Aircraft Noise, Drone Detection).
- Building Acoustics (Window and Construction Leakage).
- Industrial (Machine Noise, Hand Tools, Machine Faults, Robots, Compressed Air and Vacuum Leak Detection, Preventative Maintenace/Quality).
- Consumer Electronics (Dishwasher, Refrigerator, HVAC, Dryer).
- Biology (Wildlife Studies, Speech, Communication, Noise Pollution Effects).
Additional SoundCam Information
See more information on the SoundCam website here.