Field Calibration of Emerson CSI 2130 Vibration Analyzer
Calibrating Vibration Analyzers, Meters, & Magnet Mount Accelerometers with Mobile Vibration Shaker Table
It can be costly to keep vibration analyzers and vibration meters calibrated and available for use in your plant. Because of long turnaround times for factory calibration, some plants even choose to own backup analyzers. Save both time and money by calibrating in-house with a Portable Vibration Calibrator from The Modal Shop.
The following video demonstrates how to calibrate an Emerson CSI 2130 Vibration Analyzer and magnetically mounted accelerometer using a Portable Vibration Calibrator, The Modal Shop's mobile vibration shaker table.
Loading the player...
Why Choose A Portable Vibration Calibrator for Vibration Analyzer and Vibration Meter Calibration?
- Calibrate in house – save the time and cost of sending analyzers off-site for calibration. Calibrate analyzers and meters in well under an hour.
- Potentially save money on vibration analyzer long term service contracts by handling the calibration portion in-house
- Rental is available: Rent a PVC for just one month and calibrate all of your analyzers, in some cases for less than the cost of sending a single analyzer to the manufacturer for calibration
- The PVC can be used to calibrate and loop check a wide range of other equipment in your plant in-situ:
- Test, calibrate, and validate accelerometers, proximity probes, 4-20 mA vibration sensors, and more
- Perform safety instrumented system (SIS) testing
- Confirm alarms and shutdown logic
- Create linearity and frequency response NIST-traceable calibration certificates to protect your integrity in case of audit
The PVC Calibrates a Wide Array of Vibration Meters and Analyzers, Such As
- Emerson CSI 2130 Machinery Health Analyzer, Emerson CSI 2120 Vibration Analyzer, Emerson AMS 2140 Machinery Health Analyzer
- Fluke 805 FC Vibration Meter, Fluke 810 Vibration Tester, Fluke F805FC Vibration Meter with 805ES
- Extech 461880 Vibration Meter, Extech SDL800 Vibration Meter and Datalogger, Extech VB400 Pen Vibration Meter, Extech VB450 Wide Frequency Vibration Meter, Extech VB500 4-Channel Vibration Meter / Datalogger
- Model 333D01 Digiducer paired with software or app
- SKF Microlog Vibration Analyzer AX series - CMXA 80, GX series - CMXA 75, CMXA 51-IS
- And more