Free Feasibility Parts Test with NDT Resonant Inspection
Find Out How NDT-RAM Can Work for You
This no cost Feasibility Analysis Report is as easy as 1-2-3
- Contact us with interest in a parts test.
- Ship 15-30 good samples to set-up test parameters and additional samples with representative defects.
- A comprehensive, confidential test report and a consultative explanation via web conferencing are provided.
This free nondestructive evaluation of parts determines feasibility of quality assurance testing. The parts test allows manufacturers to send a small set of good and bad parts in for feasibility testing by TMS engineers and to then receive a detailed written report on the results prior to capital investment in an NDT system.
Benefits of NDT-RAM™ Realized from Successful Parts Test
- Fast inspection of parts prior to shipment
- Reduce scrap costs by minimizing false rejects
- Establish a de facto process monitoring system
- Objectively measure part quality on 100% of the parts
- Eliminate quality related recall and resorting costs
The Resonant Acoustic Method demonstrates the capacity to successfully sort your part for the defects evaluated by the test.
Typical Feasibility Analysis ends in one of three outcomes
- Parts appear to display suitability for Resonant Inspection as a screening technology and a larger statistical sample is needed. TMS recommends moving to an on-site rental or a larger paid parts test conducted at The Modal Shop factory.
- Report shows promising results but further testing is needed to correlate Resonant Inspection data. Typically parts are returned to the manufacturer for other Non-Destructive Testing, such as Eddy Current, X-ray, Ultrasonic or Destructive Testing, such as Sectioning or Loading to Failure.
- Resonant Inspection is not suitable to screen the given part and/or condition. In this case, parts can be returned or scrapped per customer direction.
Return on Investment Analysis is also available.
All of the NDT-RAM systems are ideal for 100% inspection requirements for manufacturers or users of powder metal, metal injection molded (MIM), castings (including ductile iron), forgings, stampings or welding. NDT-RAM provides screening for cracks, chips, holes, porosity, out-of-tolerance dimensions, variations in hardness, residual stress, bonding failures and heat-treating processes. Manufacturers that have significant inspection costs (either material or labor costs), produce or use safety-critical parts, have substantial scrap costs due to false rejects, or simply want to improve their part quality can benefit from NDT-RAM technology.
Contact us for a free feasibility parts test.