Ultra High Pressure Calibration System - K9905D
80,000 psi [550 MPa] Range
The Model K9905D Pressure Calibration Workstation performs high pressure calibrations on a wide range of dynamic pressure sensors. The Model K9905D is an integrated system that includes the calibration fixture, data acquisition hardware, Windows PC, and software to automate test setup, data acquisition, data archiving, and report generation. The K9905D provides high pressure calibration up to 80,000 psi (550 MPa) to the sensor under test.
- Assures accurate, traceable calibrations
- Integrated system includes all necessary components
- Windows PC supplies familiar, intuitive user interface
- Setup tests, acquire data, save results, and print reports quickly with precision and automation
- Define pass/fail criteria for each test and automatically recall them from the internal database
- Prints customizable ISO compliant certificates
- Automates calibration procedures
- Automatically checks excitation levels against acceptance criteria
The model K9905D is based on two product lines with a rich heritage of calibration experience. The pressure actuators and measurement equipment have been in use for decades at PCB Piezotronics, while the data acquisition and automation software is based on The Modal Shop’s 9155 Series of vibration sensor calibration workstations. The K9905D merges these two product lines to form a standalone pressure calibration system with mature measurement capability. In addition, the K9905C01 is offered as a retrofit package to existing customer owned PCB 905C calibration systems. The 9155D-905 adds pressure calibration capability to existing 9155D Accelerometer Calibration Workstations.
Loading the player...
|Calibration Pressure Range
||10,000 to 80,000 (69 to 550)
|Measurement Step Increments
|Reference Standard Gauge
|Maximum Pump Pressure