GE Bently Nevada 330400 and 330425 Accelerometer Calibration
Validation of GE Bently Nevada 330400 Acceleration Transducer with Portable Vibration Calibrator
Commonly used in asset condition monitoring, the GE Bently Nevada* 330400 & 330425 accelerometers are rugged accelerometers suitable for harsh industrial environments. These accelerometers are used to monitor the machine casing vibration of critical machinery, such as gear mesh application. It is essential to calibrate acceleration sensors periodically to ensure that the vibration protection system is doing its job keeping your employees and assets safe.
The following video demonstrates testing a GE Bently Nevada 330400 accelerometer using a Portable Vibration Calibrator from The Modal Shop.
Loading the player...
As you can see, the Portable Vibration Calibrator makes calibrating BN 330400 and BN 330425 accelerometers a quick and simple process.
- Easily create NIST-traceable, ISO-compliant calibration certificates using only a supplied Microsoft Excel workbook and no additional software or manual data entry
- Semi-automated CALROUTE system allows for immediate pass/fail feedback
- Portability: Bring the Portable Vibration Calibrator right to your sensors and test in-place
- Loop check your entire vibration monitoring system and create calibration certificates at the same time with one simple procedure.
- Use this system test to meet API 670 requirements by verifying that alerts and alarms are working properly.
- Ease of use
- Closed-loop controls allow user to quickly and easily set desired frequency and amplitude.
- Receive instant sensitivity measurements on the Portable Vibration Calibrator screen.
Learn more about calibrating accelerometers and portable vibration calibration.
*a trademark of Bently Nevada, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of General Electric Company