The Modal Shop, Inc., a PCB Group Company, is holding a technical seminar on vibration metrology on Wednesday, May 13, 2015, at our headquarters in Cincinnati, OH.
Presenter Mark Schiefer, our Senior Scientist, is responsible for technical product development and both international and national metrology support. He regularly attends global measurement and metrology conferences and is a member of the IEEE 1451.4 Standard Committee. In addition, he participates on the ISO 16063 TC108/SC3 Committee (Use and Calibration of Vibration and Shock Measuring Instruments).
Seminar attendees will receive a certificate for a FREE accelerometer re-calibration service that can be redeemed for up to 1 year post-seminar.
The Modal Shop, Inc.
3149 E. Kemper Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
8:30 am-Noon: Dynamic Calibration Seminar with Mark Schiefer (See syllabus below)
Noon: Lunch at The Modal Shop
1 pm-4 pm: Live calibration demos on:
- Vibration Calibration
- Shock Calibration
- Dynamic Pressure Calibration
- Acoustic Calibration
- Portable Vibration Calibration
- Continental Breakfast
- Live Equipment Demos
- Free Accelerometer Calibration
- Types and theories of accelerometers
- Dynamic sensor types
- Principles and practical considerations for calibration
- Calibration theory and standards
- Primary and secondary calibration methodology
- Measurement uncertainty budgets
- Basic calibration methods
- High frequency
- Low frequency
Click here to send an e-mail
Call Kacey at 800.860.4867
View Larger Map