Resonant Acoustic Method System Calibration
Calibrating a system confirms that the sensor and associated measurement channels are operating per intended specifications. Calibration is a process that certifies the consistency and repeatability of the NDT-RAM™ system.
Most manufacturing quality systems (such as ISO 9000) contain a clause on control of measuring, inspection and test equipment that leads to calibrating your system every year. There are four different options offered by The Modal Shop for system calibration.
- Hire TMS field engineers to perform an on-site field calibration and receipt of inspection
- Purchase the NDT-CAL1 calibration kit as an additional option when purchasing your system for on-site field calibration and certification
- includes the tools and instructions needed to calibrate your own system on-site
- recommended for purchase when multiple systems are obtained
- Rent the calibration kit for your one time use
- Send your system back to The Modal Shop for full factory calibration
• Free Feasibility Parts Test
• Trial Rental
• NDT-RAM™ System Service Contracts
• Supplemental Product and Application Support
Back to NDT