Laser Primary Accelerometer Calibration
The Laser Primary Accelerometer Calibration Workstation Model 9155D-575 offers primary calibration of vibration sensors with extremely low measurement uncertainty, exceeding performance requirements specified in ISO 16063-11 from 0.1 Hz to 20kHz. The system seamlessly integrates both primary calibrations using laser interferometer and secondary calibrations using the system's reference standard accelerometer as specified in ISO 16063-21.
- Provides both primary and secondary NIST and/or PTB traceable calibrations
- Produces low measurement uncertainty through direct demodulation of Doppler laser signal
- Dual pass laser with dual beam configurations allow for integral spatial averaging without repositioning laser
- Self-calibrating data acquisition system using an 8.5 digit multimeter (optional accessory)
- Ensures daily verification of system performance through included mirrored Beryllium verification sensor
- Simple alignment through included kinematic laser head mounts
- Set-up tests, acquire data, save results, and print ISO 17025 compliant certificates with ease, precision and automation
- Define multiple pass/fail criteria for each test and automatically recall them from the internal database while calibrating up to 200 frequencies
- Includes 3 days of on-site system training
When using the 9155D-575 Laser Primary System, the 9155 Accelerometer Calibration Workstation and Air Bearing Shaker (9155D-831) are required options. The 9155D, with 575 and 831 options, effectively eliminates transverse motion and offers the lowest uncertainties for calibrations up to 20kHz. Other recommended accessories for the Laser Primary Accelerometer Calibration Workstation include the low frequency long stroke calibration shaker with optical reference (9155D-779), environmental weather station (9155D-901) and a high precision 8.5 digit multimeter for self calibration.
Return to Calibration Home page